This Technical Cooperation Projects has been Promoted Jointly by DPWH & JICA.
What's "Technical Cooperation Projects"?
Technical cooperation is an all embracing term used to describe JICA's practical assistance to developing countries. Depending on the specific project, technical assistance can include the dispatch of JICA experts, the training of local officials for ‘capacity development’, the supply of equipment or financial assistance.
Under the Sustainability of JICA-TCP II conducted On-the-Job Training on various regions nationwide to young engineers of the department in order to enhance their technical capability on road and bridge maintenance.
What's New !
- Project News 001_2016/06/24 : 1st Joint Coordinating Committee (JCC) Meeting
- Project News 002_2016/06/24 : Seminars on Sustainability Program
- Project News 003_2017/09/22: Road Slope 2nd Field Training
- Project News 004_2017/09/22 : Condition Inspection Using Drone Technology
- Project News 005_2018/02/12 : Bridge Repair 7th Field Training on Region VIII
- Project News 006_2018/02/12 : OJT on Special Bridge Routine Maintenance