Department of Public Works and Highways-National Capital Region (DPWH-NCR) will undertake road reblocking and repair effective 10 PM of March 27, Friday to 5 AM of March 30, Monday on the following roads in the cities of Quezon and Pasig:
- Along Mindanao Avenue from Road 8 to North Ave. (2nd lane, South bound);
- Along Commonwealth Avenue from COA Main to COA Exit Gate (2nd lane from Median Island) and from Commonwealth Market Extension Overpass to Bicol-Leyte Overpass (2nd lane from Median Island, North bound)
- Along Batasan Road from Filinvest II to Payatas Rd. (2nd inner lane, East bound); and
- Along C. P. Garcia Ave. from University Ave. to Maginhawa St. (2nd lane, East bound).
- Along C-5 Road from Pasig Blvd. to Bagong-Ilog Service Rd. (South bound).