The La Mesa Parkways is a 19 km. toll road which starts at Commonwealth - La Mesa and ends at Bigte, Norzagaray utilizing the Right-of-Way of the Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage System (MWSS) with an interchange at San Jose del Monte, Bulacan (Tungkong Mangga).
This project aims to:
- ease the traffic congestion of Northeast Metro Manila while providing a new scenic corridor to Northeast Luzon destination.
develop a balanced constructed ecosystem to sustain a positive environmental impact.
- serve as a water management system, flood and other surface runoff water will be collected and delivered to La Mesa. Using ingenuity and assets on hand, in-pipe turbines will be installed to produce renewable electricity.
- With the assurance to:
- provide authorized access, monitoring and routine maintenance to aqueduct fittings along the toll roads and right-of-way.
- ensure structural integrity and strategic security of the MWSS underground aqueducts, facilities and accessories.
Ausphil Tollways Corporation (ATC)
P 7.8 B inclusive of Civil Works and Fixed Operating Equipment (FOE).
- For Evaluation of NEDA-ICC