The La Mesa Parkways is an 18 km. toll road which starts at Commonwealth - La Mesa and ends at Bigte, Norzagaray utilizing the Right-of-Way of the Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage System (MWSS).
- To ease the traffic congestion of Northeast Metro Manila while providing a new scenic corridor to Northeast Luzon destination.
To develop a balanced constructed ecosystem to sustain a positive environmental impact.
- To serve as a water management system, flood and other surface runoff water will be collected and delivered to La Mesa. Using ingenuity and assets on hand, in-pipe turbines will be installed to produce renewable electricity.
- With the assurance to:
- provide authorized access, monitoring and routine maintenance to aqueduct fittings along the toll roads and right-of-way.
- ensure structural integrity and strategic security of the MWSS underground aqueducts, facilities and accessories.
Ausphil Tollways Corporation (ATC)
P 7.8 B inclusive of Civil Works and Fixed Operating Equipment (FOE).
- The La Mesa Parkways Project was originally proposed in 2001 to the MWSS by the Ausphil Tollways Corporation (ATC) to develop, design, construct, finance, operate and maintain a toll facility under the Build-Operate-Transfer and its Implementing Rules and Regulations 1999 (BOT IRR 1999) scheme.
- Notice of Award (NOA) was issued by MWSS on May 2007.
- PPP Service provided the requested available documents to DOF and PPP Center.
- The TCA has been finalized adn submitted to NEDA for approval, while its Annexes are subject for negotiation.
- For Evaluation