- The project involves approximately 54-km. toll road which will start near the end of the Tarlac-Pangasinan La Union Expressway (TPLEX) in Rosario, La Union and will terminate at F. Ortega Highway at San Fernando, La Union.
- To decongest the traffic along the McArthur Highway by catering to the vehicles going to the province of La Union
- To provide a better flow of trade of goods (e.g. agricultural products/crops) and will prove to be beneficial to the outlying provinces of Regions I, II and III. A good flow of goods will eventually lead to creation of jobs.
- To uplift of the economic and social conditions of the Northern Luzon area.
- To reduce travel time and vehicle operating cost by allowing vehicles to operate at optimum speed.
- To provide a safe and high-speed access to the province of La Union.
• To be determined
- For Feasibility Study