- The proposed NLEX-CAVITEX Port Expressway Link is a 15 kilometer expressway, six (6) lanes (2x3 configuration) combined elevated and tunnel expressway from NLEX Segment 10 up to CAVITEX which will provide an ideal truck route directly linked to Manila Port Area. The project is divided into three (3) sections namely:
C3 Road to Anda Circle
Connection from CAVITEX to Buendia Avenue
Buendia Avenue to Anda Circle
This project aims to:
- alleviate traffic congestion in Metro Manila and further propel economic growth
- reduce truck traffic within its limited capacity road network and significantly contribute in the decongestion of the metropolis 24 hours a day.
- further increase on commercial activity that will boost economic growth
NLEX Corporation (formerly MNTC) and Cavitex Infrastructure Corporation (CIC)
- Php 92.0 B
- The unsolicited proposed project submitted by the Manila North Tollways Corporation (MNTC) aims to connect North Luzon Expressway (NLEX) and Cavite Expressway (CAVITEX)
- June 7, 2017 - Proposal for the construction of NLEX-Cavitex Port Expressway Link was submitted to DPWH
- DPWH requested the Private Sector for the submission of complete proposal in accordance with the BOT Law and its IRR.
- PPP Service requested the Bureau of Design and Planning Service to help identify any possible conflicts of PPP projects with both ongoing and proposed DPWH regular infra projects.
- Submitted the amended proposal last 20 December 2017 which is subject for evaluation of DPWH as to completeness
- A meeting was held last 20 March 2018 among representatives from concerned bureaus, MNTC and CIC, regarding its new technology
- A letter was sent to NLEX Corp. and CIC dated 21 March 2018 furnishing the evaluation checklist as to completeness
- For Evaluation