- The Southeast Metro Manila Expressway (C6) Project is a a toll road project with approximately 32.664 km that is intended to run from Skyway/FTI in Taguig City to Batasan Complex in Quezon City. The project is divided into six sections namely:
Section 1: Skyway/FTI - C5/Diego Silang
Section 2: C5/Diego Silang - C6/Taguig
Section 3: C6/Taguig - Ortigas Ave. Ext.
Section 4: Ortigas Ave. Ext. - Marcos Highway
Section 5: Marcos Highway - Tumana Bridge
Section 6: Tumana Bridge - Batasan Complex
The general features of the Project are shown below:
Project Road Type : Combination of elevated and At-grade
Carriageway lanes : 2 x 3 lanes
Design speed expressway : 80 kph (60 kph)
Rampway design speed : 40 kph
Number of ramps : 28
The project aims to:
- Connect the South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) Skyway via FTI towards Batasan Complex in Quezon City
At the end of construction, the project is expected to:
- Provide an alternate route from Parañaque to Quezon City passing thru the developing areas of Taguig, Taytay, Antipolo and San Mateo to decongest EDSA, C5 and other major arteries of Metro Manila and Rizal.
Citra Intercity Tollways Inc. (CITI)
• PhP 45.00 Billion
- Section 1 Ongoing pre-acquisition activities.
- Section 2 (Realignment) DPWH-BOD requested CITI/SMHC to submit complete copy of DED plans to facilitate full review.
- Section 3 Ongoing pre-acquisition activities (staking-out, tagging, census validation, structural measurement)
- Sections 4,5,6 DPWH requested TRB to provide surveyors to start conducting staking out/markings to establish ROW limits. Ongoing coordination with concerned LGU’s
- Sections 1,3,4,5,6 with approved Parcellary Plans and DED
Section 1: 2019 - 2021 (33 months)