- The Southeast Metro Manila Expressway (C6) Project is a a toll road project with approximately 34.024 kilometers that is intended to run from Skyway/FTI in Taguig City to Batasan Complex in Quezon City. The project is divided into six sections namely:
1. SECTION 1 : Skyway/FTI – C5/Diego Silang (L = 4.049 kms.)
Section 1A : Skyway to FTI
Section 1B : FTI to C5/Diego Silang
2. SECTION 2 : C5/Diego Silang – C6/Taguig (L = 2.125 kms.)
3. SECTION 3 : C6/Taguig – Ortigas Ave. Ext (L = 12.000 kms.)
4. SECTION 4 : Ortigas Ave. Ext. – Marcos Highway (L = 5.000 kms.)
5. SECTION 5 : Marcos Highway – Tumana Bridge (L= 8.336 kms.)
6. SECTION 6 : Tumana Bridge to Batasan Complex (L = 2.514 kms)
Total Length = 34.024 kms.
General features of the project:
Project Road Type : Combination of elevated and at grade
Project Road length : 34.024 kms.
Number of carriageway lanes : 6 lanes (2 x 3 lanes)
Design speed expressway : 80 kph (60 kph)
Rampway : 40 kph
Number of ramps : 28
· To connect the South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) Skyway via FTI towards Batasan Complex in Quezon City.
· To decongest EDSA, C5 and other major arteries of Metro Manila and Rizal by providing an alternate route from Parañaque to Quezon City by passing thru the developing areas of Taguig, Taytay, Antipolo, and San Mateo.
Citra Intercity Tollways Inc. (CITI)
Metro O&M Corporation
Toll Regulatory Board (TRB)
• PhP 31.32 B
- PTE to ALI Property and PNR ROW already issued.
- Right-of-Way Acquisition and securing of permits/clearances ongoing.
- Securing of project endorsement from LGU ongoing.
- Ongoing finalization of relocation plans of MWSI and MWC affected families in coordination with CITI.
Approval of Supplemental Toll Operations Agreement (STOA) by the Office of the President
11 August 2014
ECC for Sections 1,2 & 3 issued
20 February 2012
ECC for Sections 3, 4 & 5 issued
05 March 2014
Issuance of Notice to Proceed
27 June 2016
June 2016 – August 2020 (52 months)
1A – Skyway to FTI
1B – FTI to C5/Diego Silang