- The Southeast Metro Manila Expressway (C6) Project is a a toll road project with approximately 34.024 kilometers that is intended to run from Skyway/FTI in Taguig City to Batasan Complex in Quezon City. The project is divided into six sections namely:
Section 1: Skyway/FTI - C5/Diego Silang
· Section 1A: Skyway to FTI
· Section 1B: FTI to C5/Diego Silang
Section 2: C5/Diego Silang - C6/Taguig
Section 3: C6/Taguig - Ortigas Ave. Ext.
Section 4: Ortigas Ave. Ext. - Marcos Highway
Section 5: Marcos Highway - Tumana Bridge
Section 6: Tumana Bridge - Batasan Complex
The general features of the Project are shown below:
Project Road Type : Combination of elevated and At-grade
Carriageway lanes : 2 x 3 lanes
Design speed expressway : 80 kph (60 kph)
Rampway : 40 kph
Number of ramps : 28
The project aims to:
- Connect the South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) Skyway via FTI towards Batasan Complex in Quezon City
At the end of construction, the project is expected to:
- Provide an alternate route from Parañaque to Quezon City passing thru the developing areas of Taguig, Taytay, Antipolo and San Mateo to decongest EDSA, C5 and other major arteries of Metro Manila and Rizal.
Citra Intercity Tollways Inc. (CITI)
• PhP 45.00 Billion
- PTE to ALI Property and PNR ROW already issued.
- Right-of-Way (ROW) Acquisition and securing of permits/clearances ongoing.
- Securing of project endorsement from LGU ongoing.
- Ongoing finalization of relocation plans of Maynilad Water Systems Incorporated and Manila Water Company (MWC) affected utilities in coordination with CITI.
- Completed the tagging and census of affected structures on Brgy. Pinagsama and Central
- Ground breaking was held last January 8, 2018.
Approval of Supplemental Toll Operations Agreement (STOA) by the Office of the President
11 August 2014
ECC for Sections 1,2 & 3 issued
20 February 2012
ECC for Sections 3, 4 & 5 issued
05 March 2014
Issuance of Notice to Proceed
27 June 2016
June 2016 – August 2020 (52 months)
(April 2018 - April 2021)
1A – Skyway to FTI
1B – FTI to C5/Diego Silang