A four (4)-lane divided (2x2) toll road starting from the terminal point of SLEX TR4 Project at Brgy. Mayao, Lucena City, Quezon and ends at Matnog, Sorsogon near the Matnog Ferry Terminal, approximately 417 kilometers. It composes of eight (8) segments which will run parallel to the existing Philippine National Railway, Maharlika Highway and Padre Burgos National Road or Quirino Highway.
Segment I: Lucena to Gumaca, Quezon, 59.60 kms.
Segment II: Gumaca to Tagkawayan, Quezon, 62.40 kms.
Segment III: Tagkawayan to Sipocot, Camarines Sur, 59.0 kms.
Segment IV: Sipocot to Naga City, Camarines Sur 35.40 kms.
Segment V: Naga City to Polangui, Albay, 48.00 kms.
Segment VI: Polangui to Legazpi City, Albay, 35.00 kms.
Segment VII: Legaspi to Sorsogon City, Sorsogon, 54.30 kms.
Segment VIII: Sorsogon City to Matnog, Sorsogon, 62.78 kms.
This project aims to:
• Connect Quezon and Bicol provinces
• Provide better and safer access to tourism destinations, roro ports, fish ports and to address traffic congestion in Bicol region
• Php 22.6 B (Segment I only)
• The project was already declared as toll road
• Ongoing evaluation of the project’s basic design
• Segment 1: 24 months