The Pasig River Expressway Project is a 19.37km six-lane, all elevated expressway which traverses the entirety of Pasig River. The project starts from Radial Road 10 in the City of Manila and shall terminate at a connection to the South East Metro Manila
Expressway at Circumferential Road 6. The Project will connect and utilize a 2.7-km portion of Skyway Stage 3 from Nagtahan to Plaza Azul. The entire alignment of the Project is divided into three (3) segments:
Segment Coverage Length (km)
Segment 1 R10 to MMSS3-Plaza Azul 5.740
MMSS3 Segment MMSS3-Plaza Azul to MMSS3-San Juan River (2.70)
Segment 2 MMSS3-San Juan River to C-5 7.325
Segment 3 C-5 to SEMME (C-6) 6.300
Total Length 19.365
The Project aims to:
a. To establish a direct link between the western and eastern cities of Metro Manila by means of an elevated expressway.
b. To aid in traffic decongestion of R-10, EDSA, C-5 by providing connectivity among toll roads and freeways of Metro Manila, thereby diverting traffic volume to alternative route.
c. To contribute to the efficiency of the country’s road transport system by providing safe and reliable infrastructure.
• Joint Venture (JV) Philippine National Construction Corporation (PNCC) and San Miguel Holdings Corporation (SMHC)
• Design, Const., et. al. : Php 11,102.32 M
• Right-of-way (ROW) Cost : Php 4,142.66 M
• Civil Works : Php 66,282.52 M
• Total Length : Php 81,527.50 M
• The Toll Regulatory Board (TRB) has declared the Project as a toll road on June 2020.
• The submitted technical proposal is being evaluated by the DPWH - Bureau of Design (BOD).