- An 8 – kilometer all elevated 4-lane toll expressway extending the NLEX southward from the end of Segment 10 in C3 Road Caloocan City to PUP Sta. Mesa, Manila and connecting to the Skyway Stage 3, and mostly traversing the PNR rail track. The project includes two (2) interchanges located at C3 Road/5th Avenue, Caloocan and España, Manila.
This project aims to:
- stimulate development in Manila, Caloocan, Malabon and Navotas, as well as its surrounding areas.
- decongest Metro Manila traffic
- provide trucks with 24/7 alternative route and resolve truck-ban problems
- provide better access to Manila Ports (North Harbor) and Airports (NAIA and Clark)
- complete the connection of NLEx with SLEx
At the end of construction, the project is expected to:
- reduce travel time from SLEX to NLEX from 2 hours to just 20 minutes
- reduce travel time from Clark to Calamba from approximately 3 hours to 1 hour and 40 minutes.
- benefit at least 35,000 motorists/vehicles per day
- improve connectivity between NAIA and Clark airports.
Manila North Tollways Corporation (MNTC)
Relocation of Utilities
Section 1-Caloocan & Manila
Target Start of Construction
Target Completion of Civil Works