The project is a 4-lane extension of CLLEX Phase I and connects Cabanatuan City and San Jose City passing through the municipalities of Talavera and Llanera in Nueva Ecija of about 35.70 km. in road length that will provide a free-flowing alternative route and decongest traffic along the Pan Philippine Highway (PPH) between said cities of Nueva Ecija and Tarlac Province. It also includes the construction of the Toll Facilities of CLLEX Phase 1.
This project aims to:
- provide fast safe, comfortable and reliable means of transportation from Metro Manila to various destinations in the Central Luzon area for socio-economic development, thus contributing to the decongestion of over-concentration of Metro Manila.
- form an important lateral (east-west) link of overall Expressway network of Region III.
- provide a linkage between the existing SCTEX and PPH at some latitude above the cities of Cabanatuan and San Jose.
- provide a highway of international standards with limited number of intersections.
Php 11.9830 B - Construction
0.6282 B - ROW
- 12.6112 B - Total Project Cost
- Resolution No. 2020-03 : Recommending the Award of Contract for the Transaction Advisory Services for the CLLEX Project to the Joint Venture of SMEC Philippines Inc. and SMEC International Pty. Ltd.
- PPP Service to require the Consultant to execute and sign the Contract Agreement.
- For Feasibility Study