The project is a 4-lane extension of CLLEX Phase I and connects Cabanatuan City and San Jose City passing through the municipalities of Talavera and Llanera in Nueva Ecija of about 35.70 km. in road length that will provide a free-flowing alternative route and decongest traffic along the Pan Philippine Highway (PPH) between said cities of Nueva Ecija and town of Plaridel in Bulacan Province.
This project aims to:
- provide fast safe, comfortable and reliable means of transportation from Metro Manila to various destinations in the Central Luzon area for socio-economic development, thus contributing to the decongestion of over-concentration of Metro Manila.
- form an important lateral (east-west) link of overall Expressway network of Region III.
- provide a linkage between the existing SCTEX and PPH at some latitude above the cities of Cabanatuan and San Jose.
- provide a highway of international standards with limited number of intersections.
Php 11.9830 B - Construction
0.6282 B - ROW
- 12.6112 B - Total Project Cost
Technical and Financial Proposals were submitted on January 08, 2020.
- A PBAC teleconference is scheduled on 01 September 2020 to discuss the matrix of PBAC Offer to the Consultant.
- For Feasibility Study