- Supervises the Department’s customer relations management program (Citizens Feedback Management Center); customer feedback mechanism and recommends to Management areas for improvement based on analytics;
- Provides policy direction and supervision on advocacy and social marketing programs in all DPWH offices to include Services, Bureaus, Project Management Offices, Regional Offices, and District Engineering Offices;
- Oversees the Department’s communications/online interaction with the public through social networking media; and,
- Performs other related functions as may be assigned.
Stakeholders Affairs Division
- Implements the social mobilization programs and projects to engage people’s participation in all aspects of the project development cycle.
- Administers the Department’s customer relations management program (Citizens’ Feedback Management Center ) including monitoring and evaluation of program implementation.
- Manages the Department’s communications/online interaction with the public thru social media.
Public Information Division
- Implements the Department’s social marketing programs and projects;
- Develops and communicates to the public the Department’s programs, projects, and services, and, its role and contribution in the country's infrastructure development in a manner understood and appreciated by the public;
- Manages and handles the Department’s communication program including its Bureaus, Services, PMOs, Regional Offices and District Engineering Offices to ensure that policies, plans programs and activities are known to the public and its internal stakeholders; and,
- Performs other communications function as may be assigned by the Management.