The Department of Public Works and Highways-National Capital Region (DPWH-NCR) will undertake reblocking and road repair on the following roads in Quezon City, effective 10 PM of April 29, Friday to 5 AM of May 2, Monday:
- Along Commonwealth Avenue Riverside to opposite Sandigan (2nd lane from center island, Southbound);
- Along Commonwealth Avenue from Ever Gotesco Mall to Sandigan (2nd lane from center island, Northbound);
- Along Congressional Avenue Extension from Visayas Avenue Extension to Tandang Sora Ave. (Eastbound);
- Along A. Bonifacio near Mariveles St. (3rd lane);
- Along Quirino Highway in front of Chowking and Fatima (2nd lane, Southbound); and
- Along C.P. Garcia Street from Ma. Regidor Street to E. Roces Avenue.