The Department of Public Works and Highways-National Capital Region (DPWH-NCR) will undertake reblocking and road repair on the following roads in Quezon City, effective 10 PM of May 13, Friday to 5 AM of May 16, Monday:
- Along Commonwealth Avenue from Commonwealth Market to San Simon (2nd lane from center island, Southbound) and fronting St. Peter Chappel to fronting COA (2nd lane from center island, Northbound);
- Along Quirino Highway near Lamesa Dam gate to Chowking (3rd lane, Southbound);
- Along A. Bonifacio near Calavite Intersection (3rd lane, Southbound);
- Along Mindanao Avenue from Vogavilla St. (2nd lane from island, Northbound);
- Along Commonwealth Avenue Extension from Visayas Ave. to Tandang Sora Ave. (Eastbound).