The Department of Public Works and Highways-National Capital Region (DPWH-NCR) will undertake reblocking and road repair effective 10 PM of February 6, Friday to 5 AM of February 9, Monday on the following roads in Quezon City:
- Along Mindanao Avenue from Tullahan Bridge III to Old Sauyo Rd. (3rd lane, South bound);
- Along C.P. Garcia Avenue from E. Jacinto St. to Pook Aguinaldo (3rd lane, South bound);
- Along Batasan Road from DSWD to Payatas Rd. (1st inner lane, East bound);
- Along Congressional Avenue Ext. before Our Lady Court Subd. to Luzon Ave. and before Tandang Sora Ave. to Visayas Ave. (3rd lane, East bound/West bound);
- Along Commonwealth Avenue from Calderon St. to Feria Rd. (4th inner lane, East bound); and
- Along Congressional Avenue from Shorthorn St. to Pugad Lawin St. (3rd lane, West bound).