The project involves an approximate 60-km. toll road which will start at the Bukidnon-Davao National Highway in Davao City and will terminate at Digos-Sultan Kudarat Road. The project will traverse the towns of Toril and Santa Cruz and will serve as an alternative route for the Davao-Cotabato National Highway (AH26).
This project aims to:
- provide an alternative route between Digos City and Davao City since the lone primary road connecting the two cities will be prone to traffic congestion in the coming years.
- provide a better flow of goods (e.g. agricultural products/crops) and will prove to be beneficial to the outlying provinces of SOCCSKSARGEN and Davao Regions.
- provide a safe and high-speed access to North-South Mindanao Corridor
- Applied the procurement of the Transaction Advisory Service to the PPP Center of the Philippines through Project Development and Monitoring Facility (PDMF).
- The project was deferred due to the PDMF Committee's comment to coordinate with DOTr to discuss the harmonization of the Project and the Mindanao Railway Project (MRP) Tagum-Davao-Digos (TDD) Segment since both projects have almost synonymous alignments.
- For Feasibility Study