- The project is approximately 50.43 km tollway, including spur roads (Tagaytay Spur and Tuy Spur), consists of a two-by-two lane carriageway traversing mostly the rural areas of Silang, Tagaytay, Amadeo, Mendez, Alfonso and Magallanes, all in Cavite province, and Nasugbu in Batangas. The alignment has the following interchanges as follows: Silang, Pook, Aguinaldo, Amadeo, Mendez, Alfonso, Magallanes and Nasugbu.
This project aims to:
- provide free-flowing, high facility alternative route for traffic, presently plying Aguinaldo Highway and Sta. Rosa-Tagaytay Road, which are experiencing congestion during peak periods and weekends.
- provide linkage between Metro Manila, Cavite and Batangas.
- provide highway of international standards with a limited number of interchanges, thus improving access to nearby areas such as Amadeo and Indang.
Project Proponent: Metro Pacific Tollways Development Corporation (MPTDC) and Metro Pacific Tollways South Corporation (MPTSC)
- Php25.24 B
- For compliance on the comments and recommendations of NEDA-ICC. DPWH requested the Original Proponent for their submission of documents