The C5 Southlink Project (Segments 2 and 3) is a toll road project approximately 7.70 kilometers 6-lane divided (2x3) expressway, stretching from R-1 Expressway to SLEX/C5.
|Segment 2: R1 Interchange to Sucat Interchange||1.90|
|Segment 3: Sucat Interchange to SLEX||5.80|
|Segment 3A-1: Merville to C5/SLEX||2.00|
|Segment 3A-2: E. Rodriguez to Merville||1.60|
|Segment 3B: Sucat to E. Rodriguez||2.20|
This project aims to:
- decongest city traffic
- connect major business districts in Makati/Taguig area to Cavite/Parañaque/Las Piñas
- provide faster and efficient regional movement of people and goods
At the end of construction, the project is expected to:
- Reduce travel time from R-1 Expressway to SLEX/C5 from 40 minutes to 10 minutes
- Provide seamless expressway connections between the R-1 Coastal Expressway and C-5 Road
- Offer higher development impact
- Generate at least 1000 jobs during construction phase and at the operation and maintenance phase.
- Cavitex Infrastructure Corporation (formerly UEM-MARA Phils)
- Php 12.645 Billion (Based on Updated Project Information Memorandum submitted by Project Proponent)
Segment 2: Ongoing ROW Acquisition by the DPWH at 82%
- Ongoing construction, 9.25% completed
- Segment 3A-1: Inaugurated and opened to traffic on July 23, 2019.
- Segment 3A-2: Ongoing ROW Acquisition by the DPWH at 99%
- Ongoing construction, 15.67% completed
- Segment 3B: Ongoing Right-of-Way Acquisition by the DPWH at 29.03%.
- DED Drawings approved by TRB
3rd Quarter of 2017 to 2nd Quarter of 2021