The C5 Southlink Project (Segments 2 and 3) is a toll road project approximately 7.70 kilometers 6-lane divided (2x3) expressway, stretching from R-1 Expressway to SLEX/C5.
|Segment 2: R1 Interchange to Sucat Interchange||1.90|
|Segment 3: Sucat Interchange to SLEX||5.80|
|Segment 3A-1: Merville to C5/SLEX||2.00|
|Segment 3A-2: E. Rodriguez to Merville||1.60|
|Segment 3B: Sucat to E. Rodriguez||2.20|
This project aims to:
- decongest city traffic
- connect major business districts in Makati/Taguig area to Cavite/Parañaque/Las Piñas
- provide faster and efficient regional movement of people and goods
At the end of construction, the project is expected to:
- Reduce travel time from R-1 Expressway to SLEX/C5 from 40 minutes to 10 minutes
- Provide seamless expressway connections between the R-1 Coastal Expressway and C-5 Road
- Offer higher development impact
- Generate at least 1000 jobs during construction phase and at the operation and maintenance phase.
- Cavitex Infrastructure Corporation (formerly UEM-MARA Phils)
- Php 12.645 Billion (Based on Updated Project Information Memorandum submitted by Project Proponent)
· Segment 2: Conditional Notice to Proceed (NTP) issued by the TRB. Ongoing ROW Acquisition by the DPWH at 82%
· Segment 3A-1: Inaugurated and opened to traffic on July 23, 2019.
· Segment 3A-2: Conditional NTP issued by the TRB. Ongoing ROW Acquisition by the DPWH at 99%
· Segment 3B: Right-of-Way Acquisition by the DPWH at 28%. DPWH awaiting for the release of Appraisal report from Landbank of the Philippines (LBP)
3rd Quarter of 2017 to 2nd Quarter of 2021