- The proposed Camarines Sur (CamSur) Toll Expressway Project has an approximate length of 16 kilometers and it is envisaged to serve through traffic going to southern and eastern municipalities of the Province. As of the moment, the Pan Philippine Highway, which presently serves the said traffic, is experiencing heavy congestion especially during peak season. The traffic condition oftentimes is at a standstill for around four (4) hours during the Peñafrancia procession while vehicles move very slowly while approaching Naga City even during non peak hours.
- The main objective of the Project is to provide an alternative route to motorists who travel as far as Mindanao in the South and vice versa, using and passing through the existing National Road in Camarines Sur particularly in Naga City and Pili, the center of tourists activities in the Province. The said expressway intends to adopt the specifications of high standard highway to provide high speed travel along the Project Area; resolve the traffic congestion being experienced during seasons of festivities and summer months; and accelerate economic development in the Province, which is presently constrained by lack of adequate transportation infrastructure
Provincial Government of Camarines Sur
- To be determined
- For Business Case Study
- Pre-Procurement Conference was held on January 05, 2017.
- The project was advertised on January 17, 2017 at the Manila Times.
- Submission of eligibility documents was scheduled on January 26, 2017.
- Conducted shortlisting of Consultants on February 17, 2017.
- BAC issue Resolution No. 2017-06 declaring a failure in the bidding for Consultancy Service