The project is a 91.10 km., 4-lane expressway which consists of 4 segments:
Segment 1: Bigte-San Miguel-Jct. Biak na Bato Road 30.91 kms.
Segment 2: San Miguel-Jct. Biak na Bato Road-Gapan City-
Jct. Fort Magsaysay Road 30.56 kms.
Segment 3: Gapan City-Jct. Fort Magsaysay Road-
Cabanatuan City-Jct. Palayan City Road 17.64 kms.
Segment 4: Cabanatuan City-Jct. Palayan City Road-
Central Luzon Link Expressway (CLLEX Ph 2) 11.99 kms.
Total 91.10 kms.
- To spur provincial and regional economic activities and provide improved and prompt delivery of services to people in the serviced areas
- To enhance transport network and accessibility between provinces and municipalities particularly in North Luzon Region.
- The project’s objectives are also geared in promoting gender equality by providing equal treatment to disadvantaged women through their involvement in the project implementation activities such as promoting the employment of destitute women in highway maintenance and the establishment of women’s corners.
₱ 44.610 B Total Project Cost
P 3.391 B Government Support
0.192 B Transaction Advisor
0.385 B Independent Consultant (50%)
2.814 B ROW and other related expenses
- For concurrence/ approval of the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) and preparation of Tender Documents.
- ABC and Tender Documents, including Terms of Reference (TOR), are being revised for submission to Bureau of Design (BOD) considering the milestone payment.
- For Feasibility Study