- The project involves a 10-kilometer Toll Road from Batangas City to Bauan, Batangas traversing the municipality of San Pascual, Batangas. This will serve as an alternate route to the Batangas City - Bauan National Road.
This project aims to:
- ease traffic congestion in the Batangas City-Bauan National Road due to the increasing volume of vehicles influenced by number of establishments and facilities in the area which include schools, industries, markets, business areas and the Batangas Port.
- provide infrastructure support to the growth of tourism and the development of the industrial sector along the Batangas City-Bauan, Batangas corridor.
• To be determined
- Preparation of the Terms of Reference (TOR) and Estimated Budget for the Contract (EBC) ongoing
- Submitted a letter requesting for the inclusion of the project in the procurement of consultant to conduct Feasibility Study under the PDMF Fund of the PPP Center, and a duly accomplished forms specified in the PDMF Guidelines (August 2017 Edition) to Public-Private Partnership Center of the Philippines dated 19 February 2018
- For Feasibility Study