PHASE II (CABANATUAN-SAN JOSE, NUEVA ECIJA):
- The project is an extension of CLLEX Phase I and connects Cabanatuan City and San Jose City passing through the municipalities of Talavera and Llanera in Nueva Ecija of about 35.70 km. in road length that will provide a free-flowing alternative route and decongest traffic along the Pan Philippine Highway (PPH) between said cities of Nueva Ecija and town of Plaridel in Bulacan Province.
- No. of Lanes: 4
- To provide fast safe, comfortable and reliable means of transportation from Metro Manila to various destinations in the Central Luzon area for socio-economic development, thus contributing to the decongestion of over-concentration of Metro Manila.
- To form an important lateral (east-west) link of overall Expressway network of Region III.
- Provide a linkage between the existing SCTEX and PPH at some latitude above the cities of Cabanatuan and San Jose.
- To provide a highway of international standards with limited number of intersections.
Php 9.455 B
0.750 B - Government Support
- Pre-procurement Conference for the Transaction Advisory Services and Feasibility Study was held on July 4, 2017.
- The procurement guidelines will be clarified with UPMO-RMC I and JICA specifically on the shortlisting of Transaction Advisory Consultant using the existing JICA guidelines and RA 9184 and its IRR
- Procurement of TA and FS
Issues and Concerns:
- Priority Project for immediate implementation