- The project involves the construction of a 4 kilometer, 4–lane paved toll road that will pass through the New Bilibid Prison reservation that will connect Bacoor, Cavite to the South Luzon Expressway.
- Segment I – starts at junction Daang Hari – Daang Reyna, Elliptical Road or Rotunda, Km 0+000 and ends in Sta. 2 +300
- Segment II – starts from 2+300 and ends at South Luzon Expressway near Susana Heights Interchange, Km 4+000
• Aims to provide an alternative route to/from Metro Manila/Cavite, and improve Region IV-A’s/CALABARZON’s competitiveness as an investment destination.
• To decongest traffic in Cavite, Las Piñas, and Muntinlupa.
• Reduced travel time by an average of 45 minutes from Daang Hari to Alabang Interchange
• Provide a new access to the National Bilibid Prison (NBP) property, which is intended to be redeveloped into a mixed commercial, residential, and institutional estate.
• The project will benefit 25,000 travelers per day
• Reduce travel time by an average of 45 minutes from Daang Hari to Alabang Interchange
Ayala Corporation (AC)
· P 2.654 B – Total Project Cost
P 1.629 B - Private Sector
P 1.025 B – Government Support
0.722 B - Right-of-Way, others
0.035 B - New Bridge across SLEX
0.014 B - Independent Consultant
0.050 B - Contingent Liability
0.203 B - Variation Order
- Concession Agreement was signed on April 02, 2012
- The project was opened to traffic on July 24, 2015
- The O&M Division of PPP Service is conducting monthly routine inspection for the monitoring of the maintenance of the expressway structures as categorized on Section 15 of the MPSS and Section 12.4 of the Concession Agreement.
- Certificate of Final Completion was signed by this Department on 21 December 2016
- Certificate of Final Completion was conformed/signed by the Concessionaire on 09 February 2017
- Approval of Variation Order No. 1 - PPPS resubmitted the V.O. documents to BOC in compliance to their Memorandum dated 27 September 2017
- Request of LGU-Muntinlupa for an access from the city proper to MCX - PPPS referred to AC the comments and observations of BOD on the design of the access road to MCX last 23 August 2017