- The project proposal is a viaduct with an approximate length of 4.63 km. via a reclaimed road which intends to connect the Kawit Interchange of Cavitex to Sangley Point of Cavite City and neighboring provinces (Laguna, Batangas, etc.) including Metro Manila.
- Project Proponent: Cavitex Holdings Inc.
- To be determined
- The letter of intent was submitted by Mr. Leonides Virata of Cavitex Holdings, Inc. last July 3, 2017.
- Acknowledgment letter was sent to the Private Sector including request for clarification if the proposal is part of the STOA of Cavitex Project.
- A memorandum was sent to concerned DPWH offices requesting for comments and/or recommendations on the proposal.
- Letter dated 17 August 2017 from Cavitex Holdings Inc. clarifying that the proposal is not part of the Cavitex STOA, instead, renaming it as "Sangley Boulevard".
- DPWH responded to the proponent confirming the renaming of the project and requested for the submission of complete proposal in accordance with the BOT Law and its IRR.
- For Evaluation