- The expressway will cover a 15 kilometer distance which is composed of two phases:
PHASE 1 is from the end of Radial Road 10 (R-10) Spur Road Ramp of NLEX traversing the R-10 up to Anda Circle in Manila.
PHASE 2 will start from Anda Circle and will traverse Roxas Boulevard up to Cavitex.
- Number of lanes: 4 (2x2 lane configuration)
- To alleviate traffic congestion in Metro Manila and further propel economic growth
- To reduce truck traffic within its limited capacity road network and significantly contribute in the decongestion of the metropolis 24 hours a day.
- To further increase on commercial activity that will boost economic growth
NLEX Corporation (formerly MNTC)
- Php 90.0 B
- The unsolicited proposed project submitted by the Manila North Tollways Corporation (MNTC) aims to connect North Luzon Expressway (NLEX) and Cavite Expressway (CAVITEX)
- June 7, 2017 - Proposal for the construction of NLEX-Cavitex Port Expressway Link was submitted to DPWH
- DPWH requested the Private Sector for the submission of complete proposal in accordance with the BOT Law and its IRR.
- PPP Service requested the Bureau of Design and Planning Service to help identify any possible conflicts of PPP projects with both ongoing and proposed DPWH regular infra projects.
- For Evaluation