- The C-5 Expressway is a 21.8 kilometer all-elevated expressway from the end of NLEX Segment 8.2 in Luzon Avenue, Quezon City to Cavitex C-5 South Link. It will complete the missing segment of the C-5 Circumferential Expressway alignment, a crucial component of the Metro Manila Urban Expressway Network.
- To provide fast and seamless travel for motorists east of Metro Manila and connect Quezon City, Pasig, Taguig and Pasay.
- To enable the facility to address the varying vehicle demand throughout the day while also providing continuous positive protection between opposing flows of traffic.
- The usual two-hour travel time during peak periods via C-5 Road will be reduced to less than 30 minutes.
- The expressway will feature the use of Open Road Tolling to improve traffic throughput and reduce delays due to toll payment.
- NLEX Corporation (formerly MNTC)
- Php 60 Billion
- DPWH requested the Private Sector for the submission of the complete proposal in accordance with BOT Law and its IRR.
- PPP Service requested the Bureau of Design and Planning Service to help identify any possible conflicts of PPP projects with both ongoing and proposed DPWH regular infra projects.
- For Evaluation