The project is approximately 8.60 kilometers that will start from the fringes of the Skyway Stage 3 at Sta. Mesa in the City of Manila. It will continue across the San Juan and Pasig Rivers through the Sta. Ana District in Makati City (within Circuit development area) and then to the northern edge of Makati Central Business District ("MCBD") before traveling west to end at Diokno Boulevard in Pasay City.
- The project is expected to serve over 50,000 vehicles per day upon completion of construction to relieve traffic congestion in Circumferential Roads 2 (Quirino) and 4 (EDSA).
Project Proponent: SM Investments Corporations and AC Infrastructure Holdings Corporation
- Php 23.695 B
- The Consortium of AC Infrastructure Holdings Corporation and SM Investments Corporation submitted an unsolicited proposal for the financing, design, construction and operations and maintenance of the C3 Elevated Expressway Project.
- Results of initial evaluation of DPWH were submitted to the Consortium and awaiting for the remaining comments from other DPWH offices including DEO's.
- Ongoing evaluation of the proposed alignment considering the C-3 Missing Link and MMSS3 proposed extensions and realignment in San Juan River.
- Proponent submitted to DPWH their responses and clarifications to the initial evaluation. These responses were forwarded to concerned DPWH offices for further review.
- For evaluation