The project is approximately 8.60 kilometers that will start from the fringes of the Skyway Stage 3 at Sta. Mesa in the City of Manila. It will continue across the San Juan and Pasig Rivers through the Sta. Ana District in Makati City (within Circuit development area) and then to the northern edge of Makati Central Business District ("MCBD") before traveling west to end at Diokno Boulevard in Pasay City.
This project aims to:
- serve over 50,000 vehicles per day upon completion of construction to relieve traffic congestion in Circumferential Roads 2 (Quirino) and 4 (EDSA).
Project Proponent: SM Investments Corporations and AC Infrastructure Holdings Corporation
- Php 23.695 B
- The Consortium of AC Infrastructure Holdings Corporation and SM Investments Corporation submitted an unsolicited proposal for the financing, design, construction and operations and maintenance of the C3 Elevated Expressway Project.
- Results of initial evaluation of DPWH were submitted to the Consortium and awaiting for the remaining comments from other DPWH offices including DEO's.
- DPWH recommended the Consortium to procure the documents from the implementing office, UPMO-RMC 1 for the C3 Missing Link, and the project proponents, CCEC for the MMSS3.
- DPWH informed the Proponent that the C3 Missing Link was included in the 75 high impact infrastructure flagship projects duly approved by NEDA.
- PPPS requested the Proponent for the details and specifications of the proposed new technology for the project
- PPPS requested BOD, BOC and BRS for the confirmation of new technology
- To be evaluated in accordance with Section 10.5 of the BOT Law and its IRR
- PPPS instructed the Proponent to coordinate with DPWH-UPMO on the conflict in alignment with C3 Missing Link Project
- For evaluation