The Department of Public Works and Highways-National Capital Region (DPWH-NCR) will undertake reblocking and road repair effective 10 PM of May 8, Friday to 5 AM of May 11, Monday on the following roads in the cities of Quezon and Pasig:
- Along E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue/C-5 from Calle Industria St. to Greenmeadows Ave. (1st lane from sidewalk, South bound);
- Along Mindanao Avenue from Road 1 to Catleya St. (4th inner lane, North bound);
- Along Payatas Road from Majaas St. to Amlacville St. (2nd lane, North bound); and
- Along Batasan Road from Filinvest II to San Mateo Road (3rd inner lane, West bound).
- Along C-5 Road from Shell Gasoline Station going to Lanuza St. (3rd outermost lane, North bound); and
- Along C-5 Road (Gap 4) from Pasig Blvd. to Bagong-Ilog Service Rd. (South bound).