The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will continue with its re-blocking and repair of Epifanio Delos Santos Avenue (EDSA) this coming weekend.
DPWH National Capital Region (NCR) has secured clearance from Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) to undertake rehabilitation works on six (6) road sections along EDSA, from 10 PM of April 4 (Friday) until 5 AM of April 7, 2014 (Monday).
Sections of EDSA which will undergo repair are as follows:
- Between Roosevelt Ave. and East Lawin (Southbound,4th lane), Quezon City;
- Along Balete Drive between Aurora Blvd. and Campanilla (1st lane), Quezon City;
- Between Guadalupe Bridge and Ayala Avenue (Southbound, 1st lane), Makati City;
- Between Reliance and Ortigas Ave. (Northbound, 1st lane of Shaw Blvd. tunnel);
- Between Santolan and Ortigas Ave. (Southbound, 5th lane from Santolan to approach of Ortigas flyover and 1st lane of service road of Ortigas flyover; and
- Between New York St. and Monte de Piedad (Southbound, 1st lane).
- These repairs are part of the EDSA road improvement project being implemented by DPWH NCR including concerned District Engineering Offices, in coordination with MMDA.