The Department of Public Works and Highways-National Capital Region (DPWH-NCR) will undertake reblocking and road repair effective 10 PM of February 20, Friday to 5 AM of February 23, Monday, on the following roads in Quezon City:
- Along Mindanao Avenue from Road 20 to Congressional Ave. (4th inner lane, North bound and South bound);
- Along Commonwealth Avenue from Litex Pedestrian Overpass to LP Machine Works (3rd lane, from Median Island, South bound);
- Along Batasan Road from DSWD to Payatas Rd. (1st inner lane, East bound);
- Along Congressional Avenue Extension before Our Lady Court Subd. to Luzon Ave. (3rd lane, East bound); and
- Along C.P. Garcia Avenue from Baluyot St. to H.R. Ocampo (2nd lane, East bound).