CY 2019 Government Internship Program (GIP)
1. College students or out-of-school youths with minimum of second year college education;
2. Must be a first time GIP participant in the DPWH;
3. Eighteen (18) years of age on the date of Internship (April 3) but not more than twenty
three (23) years old;
4. Knowledgeable in MS Word/Excel;
5. One (1) Photocopy of Birth Certificate
6. Fully accomplished Bio-Data or Personal Data Sheet;
7. Two (2) original copies of 1”x1” recent ID pictures;
8. Must have passed the written examination; and
9. Must participate full time in the Government Internship Program.
A stipend per day of work will be provided during the duration of the Program.
Please submit requirements to the Office of the Chief, Capacity Development Division, Human Resource and Administrative Service, 5th Floor, DPWH Bldg., Bonifacio Drive, Port Area, Manila.
For more details, please call us on telephone numbers 304-3433 and 304-3337.
Deadline for submission of Application and Requirements: March 22, 2019
Schedule of Written Examination: March 26, 2019
7:30 am– DPWH Multi-purpose Hall, 5th Floor
Start of Internship Program: April 3, 2019
NOTE: LATE COMERS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TAKE THE EXAMINATION