- The project involves an approximate 60-km. toll road which will start at the Bukidnon-Davao National Highway in Davao City and will terminate at Digos-Sultan Kudarat Road. The project will traverse the towns of Toril and Santa Cruz and will serve as an alternative route for the Davao-Cotabato National Highway (AH26).
This project aims to:
- provide an alternative route between Digos City and Davao City since the lone primary road connecting the two cities will be prone to traffic congestion in the coming years.
- provide a better flow of goods (e.g. agricultural products/crops) and will prove to be beneficial to the outlying provinces of SOCCSKSARGEN and Davao Regions.
- provide a safe and high-speed access to North-South Mindanao Corridor
- Ongoing preparation of the Terms of Reference (TOR) and Estimated Budget for the Contract (EBC)
- Procurement of consultant to conduct the Feasibility Study (FS) will be through Project Development and Monitoring Facility (PDMF) as per veto message of the President dated 19 December 2017
- Requested to PPP Center for inclusion in PDMF Fund on 19 February 2018
- For Feasibility Study