- The project is approximately 50.43 km tollway, including spur roads (Tagaytay Spur and Tuy Spur), consists of a two-by-two lane carriageway traversing mostly the rural areas of Silang, Tagaytay, Amadeo, Mendez, Alfonso and Magallanes, all in Cavite province, and Nasugbu in Batangas. The alignment has the following interchanges as follows: Silang, Pook, Aguinaldo, Amadeo, Mendez, Alfonso, Magallanes and Nasugbu.
This project aims to:
- provide free-flowing, high facility alternative route for traffic, presently plying Aguinaldo Highway and Sta. Rosa-Tagaytay Road, which are experiencing congestion during peak periods and weekends.
- provide linkage between Metro Manila, Cavite and Batangas.
- provide highway of international standards with a limited number of interchanges, thus improving access to nearby areas such as Amadeo and Indang.
Metro Pacific Tollways Development Corporation (MPTDC) and Metro Pacific Tollways South Corporation (MPTSC)
- Php25.24 B
- Original Proponent Status was issued on July 26, 2018.
- Special Order No. 123 series of 2018 was created for the negotiating team panel for the project.
- Unsolicited Proposal endorsed to NEDA-ICC on January 10, 2019
- For Evaluation of NEDA-ICC