- An approximate 47 km tollway consists of a two-by-two lane carriageway traversing mostly the rural areas of Silang, Tagaytay, Amadeo, Mendez, Alfonso and Magallanes, all in Cavite province, and Nasugbu in Batangas.
MPCALA Holdings Inc. and Metro Pacific Tollways South Corporation
- Php22.432 B
- The Cavite-Tagaytay-Batangas Expressway Project is an unsolicited proposal submitted by the MPCALA Holdings Inc. on 7 July 2017 that will link Cavite-Laguna (CALA) Expressway at Silang East Interchange to Tagaytay City and will terminate at Nasugbu, Batangas
- Feasibility Study and other submitted documents were forwarded to other DPWH offices for their comments.
- Documents were confirmed complete in letter dated 05 December 2017.
- DPWH-BRS and BOD has yet to confirm if the use of Rolling Guardrail System in the proposal is considered as new technology.
- For Evaluation