- A 46.20 km tollway consist of a two-by-two lane carriageway traversing mostly the rural areas of Silang, Tagaytay, Amadeo, Mendez, Alfonso and Magallanes, all in Cavite province, and Nasugbu in Batangas.
MPCALA Holdings Inc. and Metro Pacific Tollways South Corporation
- Php23.695 B
- The Cavite-Tagaytay-Batangas Expressway Project is an unsolicited proposal submitted by the MPCALA Holdings Inc. on 7 July 2017 that will link Cavite-Laguna (CALA) Expressway at Silang East Interchange to Tagaytay City and will terminate at Nasugbu, Batangas
- Feasibility Study was forwarded to other DPWH offices for their comments.
- DPWH requested the Private Sector for the submission of the complete proposal in accordance with BOT Law and its IRR.
- Private sector is yet to comply with the documents/information that were recorded as 'noted' on the Completeness Checklist Guidelines provided by DPWH.
- For Evaluation