- An approximate 50 km tollway consists of a two-by-two lane carriageway traversing mostly the rural areas of Silang, Tagaytay, Amadeo, Mendez, Alfonso and Magallanes, all in Cavite province, and Nasugbu in Batangas.
This project aims to:
- provide free-flowing, high facility alternative route for traffic, presently plying Aguinaldo Highway and Sta. Rosa-Tagaytay Road, which are experiencing congestion during peak periods and weekends.
- provide linkage between Metro Manila, Cavite and Batangas.
- provide highway of international standards with a limited number of interchanges, thus improving access to nearby areas such as Amadeo and Indang.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC) and Metro Pacific Tollways South Corporation
- Php22.432 B
- DPWH confirmed completeness of proposal in accordance with BOT IRR Law on May 9, 2018
- Original Proponent Status was issued on July 26, 2018
- For NEDA Endorsement