- An approximate 47 km tollway consists of a two-by-two lane carriageway traversing mostly the rural areas of Silang, Tagaytay, Amadeo, Mendez, Alfonso and Magallanes, all in Cavite province, and Nasugbu in Batangas.
This project aims to:
- provide free-flowing, high facility alternative route for traffic, presently plying Aguinaldo Highway and Sta. Rosa-Tagaytay Road, which are experiencing congestion during peak periods and weekends.
- provide linkage between Metro Manila, Cavite and Batangas.
- provide highway of international standards with a limited number of interchanges, thus improving access to nearby areas such as Amadeo and Indang.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC) and Metro Pacific Tollways South Corporation
- Php22.432 B
- The Cavite-Tagaytay-Batangas Expressway Project is an unsolicited proposal submitted by the MPCALA Holdings Inc. on 7 July 2017 that will link Cavite-Laguna (CALA) Expressway at Silang East Interchange to Tagaytay City and will terminate at Nasugbu, Batangas
- Feasibility Study and other submitted documents were forwarded to other DPWH offices for their comments.
- Documents were confirmed complete in letter dated 05 December 2017.
- Ongoing evalution for issuing Original Proponent Status
- A meeting was held last 20 March 2018 among representatives from concerned bureaus and the Proponent, to discuss the proposed new technology provided for the project.
- Original Proponent Status (OPS) letter to be signed by Secretary Mark Villar
- For Evaluation