- The project involves a 10-kilometer Toll Road from Batangas City to Bauan, Batangas traversing the municipality of San Pascual, Batangas. This will serve as an alternate route to the Batangas City - Bauan National Road.
This project aims to:
- ease traffic congestion in the Batangas City-Bauan National Road due to the increasing volume of vehicles influenced by number of establishments and facilities in the area which include schools, industries, markets, business areas and the Batangas Port.
- provide infrastructure support to the growth of tourism and the development of the industrial sector along the Batangas City-Bauan, Batangas corridor.
- Ongoing preparation of the Terms of Reference (TOR) and Estimated Budget for the Contract (EBC)
- Procurement of Consultant to conduct the Feasibility Study (FS) will be through Project Development and Monitoring Facility (PDMF) as per veto message of the President dated 19 December 2017
- Requested to PPP Center for inclusion in PDMF Fund on 19 February 2018
- For Feasibility Study