- The proposed project involves the construction of a Super Bridge that will link Mindoro Island to the Province of Batangas. The bridge is 15 km and will cover the 8.5 km distance from Mindoro Island to Verde Island and 6.5 km from Verde Island to Batangas, over a 10m – 300m water depth.
- Number of lanes : 2 or 4
- Pedestrian/bicycle lane : optional
- Ship passage : Gate/High Bridge
- To maximize the current position of Mindoro Island as “Luzon's Gateway to the South” to the Island Provinces of Visayas and Mindanao Region through opening roads to faster and efficient transport of goods and people along the existing Nautical Highway.
- To cater to the increasing demand for expansion and optimization of basic industries or utilities like water, power, oil, and telecommunication companies.
- To boost agriculture and ecotourism.
Far East Mega Builders Corporation (FEMBC)
- DPWH reiterates the request of meeting with the Provincial Government of Oriental Mindoro to discuss on how to proceed with the proposed project.
- For Evaluation