The project is an elevated expressway with an approximate length of 24.72 km. It will start at Delpan in Manila and will pass through Makati and will terminate at Marcos Highway in the city of Marikina through the Pasig River.
This project aims to:
- decongest Metro Manila traffic, especially the heavy traffic in Circumferential Roads 4 and 5.
- provide alternative access to Central Business District in Makati City.
- Ongoing preparation of the Terms of Reference (TOR) and Estimated Budget for the Contract (EBC).
- Procurement of consultant to conduct the Feasibility Study (FS) will be through Project Development and Monitoring Facility (PDMF) as per veto message of the President dated 19 December 2017
- Requested to PPP Center for inclusion in PDMF Fund on 19 February 2018
- For Feasibility Study