- An 8 – kilometer all elevated 2X2 highway extending the NLEX southward from the end of Segment 10 in C3 Road Caloocan City to PUP Sta. Mesa, Manila and connect to the Skyway Stage 3, and traversing mostly along the PNR rail track.
- C3 Road, Caloocan
- España, Manila
- To decongest Metro Manila traffic
- To provide trucks with 24/7 alternative route and resolve truck-ban problems
- To provide better access to Manila Ports (North Harbor) and Airports (NAIA and Clark)
- It will also complete the connection of NLEx with SLEx
- Reduction in travel time from SLEX to NLEX from 2 hours to just 20 minutes
- Reduction in travel time from Clark to Calamba from approximately 3 hours to 1 hour and 40 minutes.
- At least 35,000 motorists/vehicles per day will be benefitted.
- Expressway connectivity between NAIA and Clark airports.
- Less ROW concerns with the use of existing PNR alignment.
- Construction of the project will not add to traffic congestion.
Manila North Tollways Corporation (MNTC)
P 15.743 B – Construction Cost
P 7.459 B – Right-of-Way Cost
P 0.100 B – Relocation of Utilities
P 23.302 B – Total Project Cost
- On-going review of Detailed Engineering Design by the Independent Consultant
- Parcellary Survey Plan already approved
- ROW Acquisition ongoing. Demarcation activity for Caloocan already completed. Ongoing demarcation activity at Manila area.
Implementation (DED 10 months)
(Target delivery of ROW)
(Construction target duration 24 months)
December 2016 - September 2017
May 2019 - April 2021
Target Start of Construction as per C.A.
|Target Early Start of Construction||1st Quarter of 2018|