- An 8 – kilometer all elevated 4-lane toll expressway extending the NLEX southward from the end of Segment 10 in C3 Road Caloocan City to PUP Sta. Mesa, Manila and connecting to the Skyway Stage 3, and mostly traversing the PNR rail track. The project includes two (2) interchanges located at C3 Road, Caloocan and España, Manila.
This project aims to:
- stimulate development in Manila, Caloocan, Malabon and Navotas, as well as its surrounding areas.
- decongest Metro Manila traffic
- provide trucks with 24/7 alternative route and resolve truck-ban problems
- provide better access to Manila Ports (North Harbor) and Airports (NAIA and Clark)
- complete the connection of NLEx with SLEx
At the end of construction, the project is expected to:
- reduce travel time from SLEX to NLEX from 2 hours to just 20 minutes
- reduce travel time from Clark to Calamba from approximately 3 hours to 1 hour and 40 minutes.
- benefit at least 35,000 motorists/vehicles per day
- improve connectivity between NAIA and Clark airports.
Manila North Tollways Corporation (MNTC)
Relocation of Utilities
- Ongoing review of Detailed Engineering Design by the Independent Consultant
- Parcellary Survey Plan already approved
- ROW Acquisition ongoing. Demarcation activities for Caloocan and Manila already completed.
- Public consultation for affected families by LIAC of Manila and Caloocan.
- Received Government Financial Insitution's (GFI) Appraisal Report for lots on September 2018
- Issuance of Letter Offer for Caloocan held on October 22, 2018
- Transferred funds for NHA
DED (10 months)
Target delivery of ROW
Construction target duration (24 months)
December 2016 – September 2017
May 2019 – April 2021
Target Start of Construction as per C.A.