•The project proposal is a viaduct with an approximate length of 4.63 km. via a reclaimed road which intends to connect the Kawit Interchange of Cavitex to Sangley Point of Cavite City and neighboring provinces (Laguna, Batangas, etc.) including Metro Manila. The project will have the following phases:
Kawit Interchange to Bacoor Bay
Bacoor Bay to Cavite City Interchange
Cavite City Interchange
- Project Proponent: Cavitex Holdings Inc.
- To be determined
- The letter of intent was submitted by Mr. Leonides Virata of Cavitex Holdings, Inc. last July 3, 2017.
- Acknowledgment letter was sent to the Private Sector including request for clarification if the proposal is part of the STOA of Cavitex Project dated 04 August 2017
- A memorandum was sent to concerned DPWH offices requesting for comments and/or recommendations on the proposal 14 July 2017
- The proponent clarified that the project proposal is not part of the Supplemental Toll Operation Agreement (STOA) of Cavitex and the renaming of the project as "Sangley Boulevard" dated 17 August 2017
- DPWH responded to the proponent confirming the renaming of the project and requested for the submission of complete proposal in accordance with the BOT Law and its IRR dated 28 September 2017
- DPWH awaits for the complete proposal of the project
- For Evaluation